AI Systems Engineers
We are seeking talented and motivated AI Systems Engineers to join our team. As an AI Systems Engineer, you will have the opportunity to develop and optimize artificial intelligence algorithms and systems to solve complex problems in a wide range of fields with Colossal-AI. If you have a strong technical background, a passion for innovation, and a desire to make a meaningful impact, we encourage you to apply.
- Develop and deploy distributed artificial intelligence systems to large-scale clusters or the cloud.
- Research and optimize algorithm systems based on specific scenarios and problems, and produce solutions for application to these scenarios.
- Participate in the integration design and optimization of artificial intelligence technology with existing tools to improve product performance.
- Write high-quality papers to disseminate research findings.
- Strong programming skills and engineering implementation capabilities.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have won programming competition awards or published high-quality papers.
- We encourage applicants who meet any of the following three requirements to apply:
- Proficiency in one or more of the following AI frameworks: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Ray, DeepSpeed, NVIDIA Megatron. Applicants should also be familiar with the internal operation mechanisms of the aforementioned systems.
- Familiarity with various optimization algorithms and model architectures, as well as proficiency in Python or C++ optimization algorithm libraries, including various gradient-based classical algorithms and models such as BERT, GPT-3, Swin Transformer, ViT, and MLP-Mixer.
- Knowledge of SaaS, system architecture, compiler design, network engineering, CUDA programming, or have relevant project experience.
- A bachelor's degree or higher from a top global university in computer science, software engineering, electronic information, automation, mathematics, physics, or other artificial intelligence related fields.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in joining our team, we look forward to reviewing your application.