Job Opening: Open Source Project Manager
HPC-AI Tech is a dynamic startup that is blazing the way in applying high-performance computing techniques to artificial intelligence. We are pioneers in writing performant, extensible and easy to use AI systems that run on the cloud.
We were started in August of 2021 by Forbes Asia 30 under 30: Dr. Yang You, a UC Berkeley alumnus who is an awardee of the prestigious Lotfi A. Zadeh prize. He and his team have beaten two AI world records and are the world’s experts on performant AI training.
HPC-AI Tech is launching several open source projects over the next few years and requires individuals to coordinate this effort. As an Open-Source manager in HPC-AI Tech, you will have to ensure HPC-AI Tech’s open-source effort maintains the overall quality of work. This entails everything from making our systems comprehensible to the end user, all the way to seeking feedback from end-users to continually improve our systems.
Come join us revolutionize the AI space.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for all of HPC-AI tech’s Open Source community operations, facilitating their wide adoption by developers
- Pioneering advertising strategies that communicate the usefulness of our systems
- Seeking feedback from users on how to improve our systems
- A passion for AI and for contributing to open source
- Experience in running developer relations or community advocacy programs, preferably open source and technical in nature
- Prior experience developing relationships with Open Source communities
- Good at technical writing and excellent communication skills, a stellar ability to distill complex ideas to different audiences
- Experience in helping Open Source Project gain support from famous open source foundations
- An in depth knowledge of the Open Source ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with some experience in Machine Learning
- A proven track record in contributing to Open Source projects
- Experience working in a fast-growing tech start-up / scale-up
Resume delivery mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org