Job Opening: Sales Director
HPC-AI Tech is a dynamic startup that is blazing the way in applying high-performance computing techniques to artificial intelligence. We are pioneers in writing performant, extensible and easy-to-use AI systems that run on the cloud.
Now, HPC-AI Tech is looking for an experienced sales director. He/She should manage and oversee the sales operations in our company. His/Her main duties include keeping good relationships with key clients and customers, designing and articulating plans to meet sales targets, evaluating costs to determine our products’ price, keeping abreast of AI era trends, and training sales managers.
HPC-AI Tech provides a high basic salary (80k — 160k USD per year) + a high sales commission (15% of each order) or a bonus (80k — 160k USD per year). We hope you work in the U.S.
Come and join us!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing the company’s marketing strategy and helping the company’s products to be applied in the industry.
- Responsible for the sales of the company’s products to customers, developing and executing strategic plans to achieve sales targets.
- Building and maintaining long-term and strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Understanding industry-specific trends and landscapes, matching customer needs with solutions, and defining a clear path to client satisfaction and revenue growth for the company.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share of the company’s products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related fields.
- At least 3-year B2B sales experience in AI, Cloud Computing, or related fields and a basic understanding of AI. Familiarity with industry-specific trends and landscapes of High-Performance Computing and AI will be advantageous.
- Proven performance in industry sales and rich accumulation of convertible industry customer resources in AI, Internet, medical, automotive, and other related fields.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, and communication skills
- Experienced, energetic, and able to demonstrate the ability to sell.